Friday, June 29, 2012

Dream


Hey there.. You see, this week kinda hectic week (again) for me. Shoot to Kelantan and get back to KL within 3 days which I guess probably we were spending 2 days on the roads! Melodrama happened during the so-sudden-journey and yes, im tired.

In the tiredness week, I’ve dreamed of some mysterious dreams. Though it is blessed, but still I keep wonder why I dream so. Last 2 days my unconscious mind brings my soul to Makkah. Yes, you read it right. I was facing straight to the Ka’abah, His House. Tremendous to be there, to be sooo closed to my qiblat. But I’m freaking out tht our motel seems to be an obsolete-scary motel. We (me and other jemaah) were blindly looking for our room. We hold each other in nerves and kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg..!!! My clock rang! Thus I start to speculate this and that about the dream.

Nights before, i dream of my ayah questioning about one surah in furqan. I open my forever-loved-blue-colored tafsir and recite to ayah surah Al-Masad. I’m not sure if ayah concerning about that surah in the first place and I’m not sure why I choose that surah. So 2 days ago, after I dreamt of visiting Makkah, I rush for my tafsir. Turn page by page until I found surah Al-Masad. Let me share with you the surah.

*************************************************** 

A001
Binasalah kedua-dua tangan Abu lahab, dan binasalah ia bersama!
Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!

A002
Hartanya dan segala yang diusahakannya, tidak dapat menolongnya.
No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!

A003
Ia akan menderita bakaran api neraka yang marak menjulang.
Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!

A004
Dan juga isterinya, seorang perempuan pemunggah kayu api
His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!

A005
Di lehernya sejenis tali, dari tali-tali yang dipintal
A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!




***************************************************
If you ask me whether I've found the answer or meaning of my dream, I would speedily say no. What I do now is keep turning back myself to Allah. Seeking for His bless and mercy. Begging Him to not take my 'iman' off me. I know I've been too far from my promises to Allah, and hold the iman which trust me, might be even smaller than the tiny sand of the Red-Sea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Tak sabar menunggu Ramadhan!


Till I'm blogging again, smile! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment