Monday, September 16, 2013

the sad me..

I hve lots to tell but snce xdak laptop (laptop office sila dok diam2 kt office or else im going to eat sleep pray shishi with work!). Err ktne td? O ha. But since xde laptop so malas nk berblog. Sbb template draft lari semua when im blogging via tab. Sad :( Topup my sadness sbb both of us (me & en.ubi) stucked with workloads. And this has earlier jd kerisauan our parents. Dulu my future makmen siap bincang2 dgn my mom about my work. By tht time sy mcm rilex2 lg. Laa ni bila en.ubi dh tukar kje n mula busy dgn kje dia, sy pula risau. How are we going to hve a healthy fmly later on?? This work-thingy I honestly feels like getting more of my attention than my preparation for the day. Sad :( there are times penat sgt dgn keje sampai bminggu2 sy lupa lgsung pasal preparation. Supersad :( And esok, sy kna keje. Sy ada project iraq yg belum siap. Sy taktipu. Tu mmg project iraq. See, org lain smbut hri malaysia, sy stanby nk 'bperang' di iraq.. bye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment