Monday, February 13, 2012

Demi masa, aku hilang



O Allah, the owner of ocean and earth,
The owner of my heart and others,
I am in need of your love and mercy as i feel so lost right now..

I'm happy but I'm suffer,
I'm free but I'm stuck,
I'm alive but I'm not exist,
What do i do O dear Allah..

It says,
Sihat sebelum sakit
Muda sebelum tua
Kaya sebelum miskin
Lapang sebelum sempit
Hidup sebelum mati

Every above seems attacking me now,
I live healthily but my heart is in pain,
I live younger than anyone age me but why it is too late for us to meet each other,
I have so much love to give but I'm too afraid to admit,
I wish for everyone cares but I just cant be torn apart,
I smile and laugh a lot but it always empty inside.


O Allah, the owner of ocean and earth,
The owner of my heart and others,
I'm begging for Your guidance, again..

I'l do anything to be on the track that makes me close to you,
To feel Your love as all I need in this life, is Your love, Allah
And if their loves distract me from You,
Then it will be my pleasure leaving them with no regrets.


It just a matter of time when every mess will be cleared up. I believe in Your fate. I'l always do..

No comments:

Post a Comment