Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stalker

Im not the technology-est (ada meh pkataan nih??) person in the world but yet, i have to admit that i cant live without internet. I wonder how i live before i fall and tied to the internet. If i can put all the blame to the internet, i would do so because it allows me to know what i dont want to really know. Well, actually im talking about the 'luxury' of stalking people. Kill me. Im a stalker yow and it makes me, erm.. addicted? Yep can say that. You see the problem of having the internet is that : i want to know about stuff - so i stalked - i dig dig dig dig till i satisfied - but i end up feel like, will it be even better if i wasnt know about it? I kinda be sakit jiwa sometimes. Haha. Sy x stalk people sesuka hati. Saya stalk people yg sy rasa sy nk tahu apa jd pd dia skrg. There are times mmg bagus bersifat stalker ni sbb kita blh avoid perkara2 yg tdk diingini. Cthnya, kalau saya tahu org tu ada kt mna and i dont want to jumpa dia, sy xyahla pegi or berlegar kt kwsn org tu. Heee..Bijak x? :)) Penutup ceramah stalk people hari ni, i wonder if 'that person' stalk me as well? If so, silakn. Sbb sikit sbnyak dia akn frust sbb - nothing much i revealed about my personal kt social networks. One final trick utk elak org tu stalk kita - block them! And I did! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment