Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Now you're gone

{auto published entry}



Assalamualaikum Baby I, 

Now that you are no longer in my womb, ibu miss you a lot. Ibu miss seeing my tummy getting muncit day by day. But ibu have no problem with the muncit tummy because the most important thing was that you have ample space to grow up in there, ibu's little tummy :) Ibu miss to laugh when your babah said, "Dah ada perut" while he smiled and put his kasar tapak tangan 'on you'. Sometimes babah will put his ear 'on you' as well, pretending like he can hear you :)

Baby I, 
Now that you are no longer in my womb, ibu and babah received a lot of takziah wishes. Half of me feel empty simply because ibu is not sure whether to feel sad or very sad. But another half of me feel really redha with all this. Babah spell out his redha too. We both trust that your early birth is the best based on Allah's will. And ibu bersyukur, you left me naturally without leaving me in so much pain. I guess you understand that ibu are not really strong ever since ibu sakit. 

Baby I,
Now that you are no longer in my womb, babah has taken care of ibu days and nights more than he did before. If only ibu can share with you babah's love towards our little family :) Babah is a great husband for me and ibu sure that he will be the bestest babah for you. But it's okay honeybun. Even though you are no longer with us, everyseconds ibu and babah will remember you. Ibu promise, if one fine day, ibu and babah give you brother(s) or sister(s), we will share with them on your presence in our little family. Ibu promise :)

Baby I,
Now that you are no longer in my womb, everytime ibu try to close my eyes, ibu will 'see' a baby which ibu and babah met before we settle things in the hospital. The baby was jussssst born by that time, he/she maybe less than 1 hour old. How cute! :) Ibu captures well his/her tiny eyes, tiny nose, tiny lips, tiny head, tiny ears, (all tiny lah! You know what, ibu merengek to babah - ask him to kidnap that tiny creation and bring home :p) with my eyes. That moment (seeing that baby) was really precious. Ibu just can't imagine if it's you that ibu deliver and see and hold. It might be more and more than precious.

Baby I,
Now that you are no longer in my womb, ibu needs a lot of rest and that means babah needs to do everyhing for ibu. As ibu told you honeybun, babah is our great man. He is just too perfect for our family. Ibu needs my rest now, honeybun. Ibu will write more on 'our memories' later k. No worries, ibu and babah will always remember you, loving you, and feel grateful of 'having' you.



(more than) Lots of love,
Ibu
**babah asleep now
**babah just cooked ibu's confinement-lunch so he must be (more than) exhausted :p




*****

Ye, saya keguguran..




1 comment: